Open the terminal app
ifconfig eth0 up <static ip> route add default gw <gateway ip> dev eth0 setprop net.dns1 <dns ip>
Line feed ‘\n’, 0x0A, 10 in decimal
CR Carriage return, ‘\r’, 0x0D, 13 in decimal
Windows and DOS: ‘\r\n’
The usual install-plugin method hangs, therefore this is what I did to install the MigLayout plugin in my Griffon Application:
- Check out the latest source code of the plugin from this repository.
- On the command line change into the source code folder
- Execute griffon package-plugin
- On the command line change into the project folder of your Griffon project
- Execute install-plugin <path to the newly compiled plugin>
That’s it, worked like a charm for me.